DigiDocs - New Ghost Theme for Documentation And Knowledge Base site

We just bought the theme and it is really nice!

Currently, the theme displays all the tags on the left navbar. Is it possible to only show the selected tag (i.e., the tag used in the url)?

Thanks!

• the search on this theme is outstanding @GBJsolution :clap:t5:
  • what is powering this search system?

hi @GBJsolution, how did you implement the TOC on the left?

I donā€™t know how to implement article-based TOC instead of one-article paragraphs

Hi. Thanks for purchasing the theme. I am extremely sorry for delayed reply. There is some health issue.
Anyways, there is a sidebar.hbs file in partials folder. In that file at linke number 7 you will find following code.

{{#get "tags" limit="all" include="count.posts" order="published_at asc" filter="slug:-faq"}}

You can modify filter property to to add or remove specific tag. in above line filter="slug:-faq" means get all tags but not the faq tag.
Hope this will help you.

Thank you!. I am using Fuse js ( https://fusejs.io/) for search functionality.

1 Like

@GBJsolution Hello, any advice to implement TOC with tags? Like your left bar

@GBJsolution Very good job :clap:, I was looking for something in Ghost in this style for my hosting company.

What is your plan to implement the members area function?

Members function is already implemented within the theme.

Hi, in sidebar I have used custom query using get helper.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. The template is awesome!

I would like to enable dark theme for DigiDocs, is it possible now ? what is the best way to implement this feature on DigiDocs ?

Thanks!

Hello,
DigiDocs does not comes with any dark theme.

If you wish to implement it, you can try do that by changing Colors in less files.

Start cnaging color values in _color-and-fonts.scss file.

Make sure to use development version of the theme.

If you donā€™t know about coding, then you can get help from a freelance developer.

Regards

Biswajit Saha
GBJ solution

DigiDocs seems to have been removed from Themeforest. Is it possible to purchase this theme directly from you? Thanks!

There is some issue going on. I am trying to bring it back again. As an exclusive author, I can not sell outside of envato. Anyways I think you have send me a mail also. I replied back to you.

Hey, do you happen to have any idea when itā€™ll come back up? I want to set up the kb and I think your theme is perfect!

I can not say exact time.

@AaronMichael, @leighton The theme is back. You can purchase the theme now.

I just bought this theme, itā€™s really great.
Iā€™m typing out my companyā€™s documentation right now and I foresee that Iā€™ll need to change the order of tags and articles later on.
Is there a way to do this? It doesnā€™t seem to be based on the creation date parameter in the JSONā€¦

Hi @amks1;
First of all thanks for choosing this theme. All the tags and article in this theme sorts in ascending order based on the published date.

So if you follow the following fashion when writing your articles, it will be easy for you to maintain the order and also they will be shown in correct order.

1. At first add all the tags one by one, from start to finish in the same order you want to show in your site ( for example, on home page getting started tag shows at first so you should add that tag at the beginning).

2. After that add/write articles in each categories in start to end / top to bottom order.

If you follow this each tags and articles will be ordered correctly.

But in case you have already added few tags or articles and want to reorder then you can do that by changing published date/time.

Also for your reference here is the documentation link.

Also if you need more support for the theme, you can see the support page on my site to know different ways to contact me directly.

Hopefully this explanation will help you. If you have more questions, always feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help.

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ And in case I need to rearrange the tags, I can do that by changing the date of tag creation in the JSON?