If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to help you - http://ppnews.eu
- What version of Ghost are you using? If it’s not the latest, please update Ghost first before opening your topic - I do use the latest ghost version
- How was Ghost installed and configured?
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
I installed ghost according to the official guide for ubuntu
I installed ghost with apache instead of nginx as it worked better for me
- What errors or information do you see in the console? - there are no errors
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
After having trouble installing I finally got it set up but ran into another problem - ghost only shows the desktop view, I installed ghost with apache because I am more experienced with it
I ran into the problem that when accessing my website via domain - it outputs the desktop version but when I connect with my ip - it also shows mobile view
Any idea on how to fix this?
Heads up and I thank you in advance