I get this error when trying to create an account on localhost:2368/admin:
membersApiInstance.reconfigureSettings is not a function
- Complete installing Ghost from source
- Switch to stable branch with git checkout stable
- Grunt dev to run Ghost in development mode.
- Visiting localhost:2368/admin after the admin client its been build
- Creating a new admin account.
Tried to do the whole process again wiping out the database with knex-migrator reset and populating a fresh database with knex-migrator init getting the same error.
Doing the exact same process on the master branch works fine with no errors.
OS X: Mojave 10.14.5 ( darwin x64)
Does anyone has any ideas?