Moving feature image above headline in post in Casper

It appears from the post.hbs file that I can simply move the section (match, if feature_image) to right below the header tag. Will this cause any issues?

It should not! Just make sure you get both the handlebars and html sections to still be semantically correct (so if you relocate the opening tag, move the closing tag too.)

Thanks. I tried it and it seems to work. I am used to working with HTML.

1 Like

Fortunately handlebars is like 80% html. It’s the other 20% that’s trouble!