Page build failure

Hi-

I’ve tried installing Casper/Ghost by cloning the repo and using the directions in the readme in the following github casper repo.

When I install gulp I get these two high security vulnerabilities, which I’ve fixed at the home level of my computer but still come up in my site repo. Other than that I have no problems following the directions in the readme.
┌───────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ High │ Prototype Pollution │
├───────────────┼──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
│ Package │ lodash │
├───────────────┼──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
│ Patched in │ >=4.17.12 │
│ Dependency of │ gscan [dev] │
│ Path │ gscan > express-hbs > lodash │
│ More info │ Prototype Pollution in lodash · CVE-2019-10744 · GitHub Advisory Database · GitHub
└───────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌───────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ High │ Prototype Pollution │
│ Package │ handlebars │
│ Patched in │ >=4.3.0 │
│ Dependency of │ gscan [dev] │
│ Path │ gscan > express-hbs > handlebars │
│ More info │ ]npmjs. (couldn’t add link due to max being 3) com/advisories/1164 │
└───────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Then I get the following error from github

The page build failed for the master branch with the following error:

The symbolic link /node_modules/.bin/semver targets a file which does not exist within your site’s repository. For more information, see Troubleshooting Jekyll build errors for GitHub Pages sites - GitHub Docs.

This is my site link: [doodatales.github.io]

The information is there but the site is not rendering properly.

Thanks in advance for any advice-
Nicole

Edit: to elaborate on the problems with lodash and handlebars: I’ve tried updating both but at the end of the update I still get the following error.

updated 1 package and audited 7962 packages in 3.61s
found 2 high severity vulnerabilities
run npm audit fix to fix them, or npm audit for details