- What’s your URL? Local at the moment.
- What version of Ghost are you using? Latest official docker image.
- What configuration? ?
- What browser? Not a browser issue.
- What errors or information do you see in the console? Wrong formatting of the data field.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Use the same yaml file.
This is the route in my yaml file,
It worked fine when i just piped the
page: part through.
Then i added the
authors: and everything went to shitz…
I have also tried with all the other tags indented beneath
authors: but that as well threw me an error.
routes: /about/: data: page: page.about authors: users template: - about
What am i doing wrong? The console is piping this error out!
[2019-01-11 19:26:00] ERROR NAME: ValidationError MESSAGE: The following definition "users" is invalid: Incorrect Format. Please use e.g. tag.recipes level:normal empty empty ERROR DETAILS: empty ValidationError: The following definition "users" is invalid: Incorrect Format. Please use e.g. tag.recipes
And then the stacktrace which doesn’t tell us too much
Does anyone have a quick tip, i have read the documentation about 200 times and spend 5 hours, thought about posting here 3 hours ago but decided to try a little bit more and managed to get the
page: variable to work but i want the
authors: users to pipe through as well!
Thanks in advance!