Request rejected by server but then comes up

I have a docker-based installation of Ghost, hosted on a Linode server. The website is located at www.loonslanding.beer. When I navigate to the website itself (the client side), I usually don’t have any issue with it loading fairly quickly. When I try to access the admin console, however, I get the message “Request rejected by server”. After reloading once, it usually changes to “We’ll be right back”. After reloading a second time, it’ll bring up the admin dashboard.

I suspect this might have something to do with the communication between the proxy web server (nginx) and the docker container running on the host. It’s not a terribly urgent issue, but it is slightly annoying and I was wondering if others have had similar issues or might be able to assist me in troubleshooting it.

Why are you using docker instead of installing it without docker? Docker utilize more resources of your server.

Why are you using docker instead of installing it without docker? Docker utilize more resources of your server.

Because it’s much easier to move the site around to different physical systems (which I do from time to time as I need to shift resources). Additionally, it seemed (in the past) that ghost was unreliable when using without docker in terms of restarting a) after a reboot and b) if it went down for some reason. I often needed to monitor it more closely, but since I’ve used Docker, this problem has gone away.