Share your Ghost Blog URL!

Haha thanks for replying, I created an incorrect link. It should be https://blog.michaelbrooks.dev . Sorry for anyone that clicked the wrong link. I’ve deleted my previous reply.

1 Like

Mine is a movie download website although I am new.

My personal blog (in swedish) where I mostly post photos and the occasional blogpost.

Theme is a custom built theme made specifically to highlight my photos.

1 Like

Just launched a Ghost directory… running on Ghost of course :relaxed:

It’s running a very simple custom theme, hosted on Digital Ocean.

2 Likes

Just cant go wrong with casper.
I love the way the menu area becomes post tittle being read after a screen+ scroll.
Its a great site, the site is ghost as well?

2 Likes

Yeah Casper is definitely a great starting point. I’ve slowly been adding features to it such as syntax highlighting and search. I’ll be adding some more features very shortly too to make it more personal.

By site you mean michaelbrooks.dev? If so then no, the main domain is hosted on Netlify using Gridsome which has worked really well. My blog is hosted with Ghost Pro and I’ve loved the simplicity and worry free hosting.

1 Like

Hello

I used a customized theme based on London.

Hello, I went online last week with a custom Gatsby website. The Ghost instance lives solely on my localhost. If you need any help with a similar setup, don’t hesitate to @ me.

I’m still refining the bilingual content experience. The code is open source and avilable on github.

Hi
Here’s my blog, All Your Code Are Belong To Us, using a custom built theme (used Casper as a starting base), hosted on not officially supported CentOS :wink:

We create extension cards and themes for Ghost.

2 Likes

Hello guys, this is my blog about stock market in Croatia opcije.com .
Right now I am using casper theme with little modifications.

After using a modified version of the Casper theme for the last year, we’ve finally got around to redesigning our blog from scratch!

I’d already posted my blog here last November, but since then it’s changed a fair bit.

Including a revamped home page:

Please have a look: https://sashinexists.com

Thought I’d share too… I have two sites; the first is a Project Management centric site I’m working to launch and the second is my personal brain dump and tech.

1 Like

I run a technology blog focusing apple products, apps, and productivity. Here’s my link:

Brightful Meeting Games is a suite of icebreaker games for remote teams. We are using a customized version of Casper!

Your blog is ver good. There is no 3rd party comment extension. So I could not write somthings. I recommend to use “GraphComment” [Click to see tutorial of GraphComment ]. Your cloudinary image hosting tutorial for Ghost CMS is perfect. But I cant manage them from admin page. Currently I can upload images to Cloudinary but I cant use them for next posts. I need to upload same images again. İs not there any asset management interface for cloudinary in Ghost?

Here is my Ghost blog: https://mentalpivot.com

It includes my book notes and posts and things I’m learning (there are several Ghost-specific posts as well).

I’ve used WordPress in the past and Ghost is a breath of fresh air! I just wanted a simple post editor and no excess cruft so I can have a lean, mean, lightweight website (thank you Ghost Team).

Theme is Weblog by Curiositry. I use Plausible.io for the analytics and DuckDuckGo for search. Want to figure out some options for commenting and email signup, but will get to that next.

1 Like

@mentalpivot I really like what you’ve done with Weblog on your blog. I also noticed a curious overlap in reading tastes — Subscribed via RSS :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!

I started a new german blog using Ghost v3 3 days ago:
Tinkering Mind using the MNML Theme. It runs very smooth so far and I like it a lot!!

And heres another site of mine which I run on a completely customized theme: Ars Neurochirurgica

Best,
TM

1 Like