After upgrading from ghost v1 to v2 I converted all
@blog. references to
@site. references are working in my local development CLI, but when I upload the theme to our self-hosted Dashboard the ‘helpers’ are not pulling data from our General Settings. The blog renders correctly, but without the cover image, title, and other resources I have set up in General Settings. (those nodes are just empty)
- our blog is at https://blog.netthunder.com
- my CLI is running v1.11.0
- our host is running v2.5.0
- I’ve been working in Chrome and Firefox in MacOS.
- There are no console errors