Suggestion: Default Post Scheduling Time of Day

I schedule posts at consistent times so I don’t like typing in “4:00” every time, including the colon and minutes, because it never changes. Could we have a setting for a default time of day to schedule posts and only have to type a time if we want to change it? Alternatively, if it defaulted to the time from the last post I scheduled, that’d work great too and wouldn’t require adding a setting. This is just a small time save but it shouldn’t be very hard to add.

Merely defaulting the minutes to 0 would be an improvement and make it faster to schedule posts for a consistent time of day. Setting the minutes to the current clock time doesn’t seem beneficial for anyone.

I also see no benefit to using the current clock time for the default hour. Shouldn’t scheduled posts default to a recommended time of day to send posts out? Like based on metrics, there’s probably an ideal time of day for the typical newsletter to go out. E.g. maybe it’s 6am. How about defaulting to that instead of the current clock time?