Yes, odd subject line.
You can check out what I mean over here.
If you don’t wanna open the link:
- I go on my wife’s phone (she is a subscriber/ member) and go over to my homepage ‘volleybrains.com’
- All articles are ‘locked’ from a certain line for non members (so I’ve got the public preview working).
- On the first article I scroll down and hit the ‘subscription form’, even though my wife is a member
- Through the header menu I go back to the homepage
- I enter the same article again and now the ‘subscription form’ is gone and I can scroll completely down
This will be an issue for every recurring visitor…
How to fix this?