Two factor authentication?

They say that anyone is welcome to develop features and add them to the project, so do you want to help implement the open source PrivacyIDEA? Here’s a link to their API. This is a guide for implementing OTP

Alternatively, there is Ory, “Ory is the largest open source community in the world for cloud software application security. We maintain advanced open source security software solving authentication, authorization, access control, application network security, and delegation. Ory implements a variety of industry and best-practice standards including OAuth 2.0 / OAuth 2.1, OpenID Connect, Zero Trust Networking, Google Zanzibar Policy Framework, FIDO2 U2F, WebAuthn, TOTP, and more.”

I’m busy setting up my website at the moment but I’ll be exploring these in the future. If you want to help me find what works and what doesn’t I would appreciate it. I’ll add these links to the MFA request thread to see if anyone else wants to help. It seems like it’s in demand and necessary, as poor @sharon_s found out.

This was first asked for 5 years ago and I can’t find any documentation on the Git about it, so it looks like it’s up to us.

1 Like