I’m running self-hosted:
- ghost 5.50.4
- mysql-community-server 8.0.35-1debian11
- node 18.16.0
- OS Debian 5.10.197-1 (bullseye)
on a Site that is only updated every six months or so.
None of my users can login any more - there are only three, but they are all clear on their email and passwords.
Looking in the DB directly I can see that users.last_seen contains:
- 2022-12-01 00:56:52 - last year
- 2022-11-11 06:38:50 - last year
- 2020-12-18 20:10:59 - quite a long time ago!
So I have had the Admin user reset their password, login, and change everyone’s passwords to their old/current values.
Just wondering if this is normal? Have upgrades changed a salt? Are users expected to have to reset their passwords after (every?) upgrade?