How I can check the ghost versions in Dashboard for Ghost 4?
I know that in the past there was a page:
Which is not available right now.
I’ve updated ghost to the latest version but I still can see warning message Ghost 3 plus:
<meta name="generator" content="Ghost 3.42">
The same is for another blog migrated from 2 to 4.
I see message for Ghost 2 update.
- What’s your URL? - https://blog.softhints.com/
- What version of Ghost are you using?
Ghost-CLI version: 1.17.3
Ghost version: 4.17.0 (at /var/www/blog.softhints.com)
- How was Ghost installed and configured? - self hosted on DO
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
Cloudflare is used as cache and security.
- What errors or information do you see in the console? - No errors
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?