Command failed: yarn install --no-emoji --no-progress

Same problem here with latest Ghost Cli and NodeJS 16.

The issue is with ARM apparently. At least for me it won’t run on a T4 instance with Node 16, only 14. When on a T3 instance I have no issues.

To Ghost Developers - when it will be fixed?

1 Like

Unforuntaely I’m having the same issue and no real solution. I can’t downgrade to Node 14 because there are some weird issues with signin:

GPG error: https://deb.nodesource.com/node_14.x focal InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 1655A0AB68576280

It would be awesome if there would be some kind of hotfix! :slight_smile:

Hey, decided to hold off on updating until the issues been resolved with Ghost. I cannot downgrade as it’ll ruin other projects I’m hosting. Hope to see a fix soon or I’ll have to switch platforms!

1 Like

Fixed: 1 GB RAM was not enough.

Hmm, that’s strange. I’m running at 2GB of ram and doing just fine.

I’m running on 12 GB RAM and it doesn’t do anything for this specific scenario.

/edit: v4.43.0 didn’t change anything.

There seems to be no resolution as of now to fix this, I guess.

1 Like

I’ll either try to roll back node to 14.X or try out a solution using Hugo I guess. Thanks for opening the thread!

Unfortunately, I can’t roll back for other things that’ll break in the process. I’m really hoping a developer will see this and help out.

1 Like

Greetings, while solving another issue I had occur with ghost, I had to turn off my ghost version and perform an update for ghost (or attempts). to my surprise, it actually worked, so I’m guessing this is my solution.