- What’s your URL? helenkapatsa.ru
- What version of Ghost are you using? 3.0.0
Unable to translate several elements on my website, though Norlin theme is updated regularly. I heard this is somehow related to Ghost component, but don’t remember its name.
- ‘in’: article preview (main page)
- Subscribe button (main page)
- Page not found
- ‘3 min read’ on article header
- ‘Load more’ (main page)
- [Read more posts](main page)
- ‘Type to search’ (press magnifier to invoke search bar)
How was Ghost installed and configured?
Purchased template, installed through standard process.
What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
Chrome 92.0.4515.131, VSCode 1.59.0
What errors or information do you see in the console?
None, just unable to translate several elements into Russian, though VSCode search done
What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
- import any template
- download it for adjustment
- try to find untranslated phrases like ‘Load more’, ‘Type to search’