Could Someone Help Me Out On Integration with Amplitude for Advanced Analytics?

Hello there,

As a new member please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am exploring ways to integrate Amplitude with my Ghost site to enhance the analytics capabilities. Amplitude provides advanced analytics features that can help me better understand user behavior and optimize my content strategy.

I have searched the documentation but couldn’t find a direct integration guide for Ghost and Amplitude.

Has anyone successfully integrated Amplitude with their Ghost site? If so, could you please share your approach or any resources that might be helpful?

Also, if there is no direct integration available, I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can track user interactions on my Ghost site using Amplitude.

For reference I have taken help from this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/amplitude-analyticsinfo

For example, is it possible to use custom tracking events or scripts to send data to Amplitude?

Thankyou in advance for the assistance.

Not sure exactly what you’re trying to do, but generally you would just follow Amplitude’s own docs for how to implement it - which involves pasting a tracking code into the <head> section of your theme, and sending member data using theme helpers.

So it looks something like:

<head>
{{#if @member}}
<script type="text/javascript">

// your amplitude tracking code +
amplitude.getInstance().init("#####################", "{{@member.email}}");

</script>
{{/if}}
</head>