Display all tags in Edition theme without coding?

i’m at a loss for how to do this: i realize that edition (and casper) pulls first tag for headline - but how might i add all tags at the bottom of the post? is there a block that will take handlebar, or some way to inject code in admin - and without requiring theme editing?

i’d rather not use anything google and would like to stay with the amazing and free edition theme, and not lose a tag implementation if an update to the theme is pushed, so i was hoping to just paste or insert something into each post (or edit via admin somehow, but without going into server access)

2 Likes

I ve the same issue - I ve also alarms coz there are many orphaned pages, too.
It would be great if the tags are shown at the end of the page

(i ve read also this: Can I make the Casper theme show all tags (not just one)? - #9 by aneahgi to no avail )

Manolo

Here are three no-theme-edit workarounds for orphaned pages:
[I think editing the theme is often the better/easier choice, but leaving this here for anyone who doesn’t want to or cannot edit.]

1. Create a page that links to all your tags. Add it to primary or secondary navigation (settings > navigation). [Some custom themes include a template that automatically pulls all tags and makes this page, but you can make a bookmark, linked image, or button that goes to each tag page manually.

2. Use the secondary navigation as a ‘tag cloud’ and include links to all your tags there.

3. Manually link the orphaned urls from logical places within your other posts.