Hi Team, I just spun up a new ghost instance using docker compose, everything seems to be going super well However whenerver I try ans send out invitation emails I get a big red bar at the top saying
Error sending email: Failed to send email. Reason: Authentication required, invalid details provided. Please check your email settings and resend the invitation.
I am confused as to why this is the case although I have tried to set up the SendGrid using the avaible mail options see below for my docker compose
services: ghost: image: ghost:latest ports: - xxxx:2368 environment: url: url mail__transport: SMTP mail__host: smtp.sendgrid.net mail__options__port: 587 mail__options__auth __user: apikey mail__options__auth__pass: SG.xd mail__options__service: Sendgrid volumes: - /opt/ghost_content:/var/lib/ghost/content
- What’s your URL? http://blog.eatyourday.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? Ghost 2
- What configuration? Docker Compose
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?