Error installing Ghost on VPS with MySQL

Hi. I am installing Ghost on my VPS. Everything installs well, but after the ghost start command this error appears.

Ghost was able to start, but errored during boot with: ER_NOT_SUPPORTED_AUTH_MODE: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
Help: Unknown database error

The solution offered here - Error: ER_NOT_SUPPORTED_AUTH_MODE with auth_socket · Issue #1507 · mysqljs/mysql · GitHub is not suitable as another error appears.

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(''), plugin='mysql_native_password' where user='root'' at line 1

Version MySQL - 8.0,
Node Version: v14.17.6
Ghost Version: 4.12.1
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.17.3
Site - scripstr.ru

So, as always, after you ask a question on the forum, solutions come)) I found the answer here -
node.js - MySQL 8.0 - Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client - Stack Overflow.

I am logged in as root to my server. Then I logged into my mysql, entered the command there - ALTER USER 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY 'password'; where I replaced root and password with those that were specified during the initial configuration of Ghost. Then he entered the command flush privileges; and only then came back in and run ghost start.