I’m building my blog with Liebling theme through gatsby and hosting in Github pages. When I push into the GitHub repo, the blog gets deployed at aba-blog.xyz. All usual links (post links, tags…etc.) work fine.
But after deployment, the facebook/twitter sharing links on the right-hand side and the facebook/twitter share buttons at the bottom (with disqus) lead to localhost.
For example, in this post, the links lead to
Any idea how to fix this?
- What’s your URL? - aba-blog.xyz
- What version of Ghost are you using? - Ghost: 4.22.3 | Ghost CLI: 1.17.3
- How was Ghost installed and configured? - blog.kithmin.xyz/building-my-personal-blog/index.html
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? Node v12.22.1, OS: WSL2 (18.104.22.168-microsoft-standard-WSL2) browser: Chrome 95
- What errors or information do you see in the console? - N/A
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?