Ghost App Android Loading

If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:

• What’s your URL? https://karl.media
  • What version of Ghost are you using? Ghost version: 3.4.0
  • What configuration? Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS, Nginx and Ghost version 3.4.0
  • What browser? Brave, Chrome, Edge
  • What errors or information do you see in the console? Error:

[2020-02-03 15:54:11] ERROR “GET /ghost/api/v3/content/posts/?key=Your%20Content%20API%20Key%20paste%20here%20-%20between%20the%20quotation%20marks&limit=all&formats=plaintext&fields=url,title,featured,published_at,plaintext,excerpt,visibility” 401 15ms

NAME: UnauthorizedError
CODE: UNKNOWN_CONTENT_API_KEY

level: normal

UnauthorizedError: Unknown Content API Key
at new UnauthorizedError (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/ghost-ignition/lib/errors/index.js:120:23)
at Child.models.ApiKey.findOne.then (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/core/server/services/auth/api-key/content.js:21:25)
at Child.tryCatcher (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:547:31)
at Promise._settlePromise (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:604:18)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:649:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:729:18)
at _drainQueueStep (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:93:12)
at _drainQueue (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:86:9)
at Async._drainQueues (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:102:5)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (/var/www/karl.media/versions/3.4.0/node_modules/bookshelf/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:15:14)
at runCallback (timers.js:705:18)
at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:676:5)
at processImmediate (timers.js:658:5)
at process.topLevelDomainCallback (domain.js:126:23)

• What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Not sure. Can anyone help me through this?

Hey @Karljklung. Looks like you’re getting errors from the Content API being used in the theme. I believe this is used for the search functionality and is probably documented in the theme documentation. This looks like one of @fueko’s themes, they can probably help more than I can :slight_smile:

Hi @DavidDarnes and thanks for your reply! Yeah it might be a issue with the theme since it does not happen if I choose a older version of the theme. When I update the theme, the problem occurs.

I will check with them. Thank you again. :smile:

Hello! @DavidDarnes is right that this is the root of the problem. You must add Content API key to the search function. For details, see the theme documentation, chapter Activation >> Search function.

1 Like

Hi @fueko and thanks for your reply! I will check this up :smile: I did not have to do this with the old versions though?

@Karljklung that’s right. Ghost requires this from version 2.10.0.

I see @fueko. WIll check the documentation later today. Will update you :smile:

1 Like