If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? https://intheair.aersure.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.7.0 (recently updated)
- What configuration? Installed on Digital Ocean
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? No errors that I can see
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Visiting the site throws 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu).
I’m not sure what to do. It happened overnight, I tried restarting ghost itself multiple time, tried restarting the server, I ran Ghost Run and got this back:
The `ghost run` command is used by the configured Ghost process manager and for debugging. If you're not running this to debug something, you should run `ghost start` instead. [2018-12-05 06:05:00] WARN Theme's file locales/en.json not found. [2018-12-05 06:05:01] INFO Ghost is running in production... [2018-12-05 06:05:01] INFO Your blog is now available on https://intheair.aersure.com/ [2018-12-05 06:05:01] INFO Ctrl+C to shut down [2018-12-05 06:05:01] INFO Ghost boot 5.147s
Not very tech inclined, but can follow step my step instructions. Any ideas how to go about fixing this?