Hey guys, I deployed a ghost instance in a droplet last week and have seen some issues with CPU and IO spikes with really low traffic (1-2 visitors). Below is some relevant info:
- Droplet stats
- 1 GB Memory / 25 GB Disk / FRA1 - Ubuntu 19.10 x64
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue
- What version of Ghost are you using?
OS: Ubuntu, v19.10
Node Version: v10.15.2
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.13.1
- What configuration?
- Not sure what to put here
- What browser?
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- none, just spikes in CPU and I/O with even a single user.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
- Just browsing the blog causes it to slow down and eventually crash
Sidenote - I’ve tried restarting ghost and the droplet - not helping