I’m using ghost for free thanks to Digital Press but it seems the way to go is:
- create content with Ghost,
- source the content to a Gatsby static site,
- use GitHub for versioning,
- and finally Netlify for hosting.
I read several tutorials and spent the past 3 days trying to make this work. I need something simple to focus on writing and have a blazing fast website. And I need a tutorial that make things work in one day max. I’m also open to Skype sessions.
1. Ghost Deploy
Deploy Ghost with in 1 Click on a hosting platform such as Heroku or any other. Heroku gives a reasonable free tier.
- Use Gatsby Starter for Static Generated Ghost Blog
3. Update Credentials
4. Deploy the Gatsby Site on Netlify
5. Add a Netlify Hook to update Gatsby on every Ghost CMS Update.
5 Simple Steps
If you want, i can build this for you in 2 days max, for a resonable price.
Hello @damr67, I’d be interested in discussing setting up a Ghost blog on Netlify, please let me know how I can contact you, thanks