Integration with Remark42

Remark42 is an excellent self-host commenting system that focuses on user privacy. It is fast and reliable and also OpenSource.

It would be cool if you add Remark42 support, just like you did for other comment systems.

I hadn’t heard of Remark42 before, but here is the demo I found if anyone else is interested in seeing it.

1 Like

That’s an interesting commenting system! I agree an integration with ghost would be awesome!

Looking at the Remark42 docs there’s nothing there to suggest it’s not compatible with Ghost as-is, there’s no need to wait for an integrations docs page you can just follow the Remark42 install instructions.

Remark42 is perfectly compatible with Ghost, and I can install it myself. My goal is for more people to know about Remark42 and can use it together with your system.

Disclaimer: I am not a Remark42 developer or close to development, I just want as many people as possible to know about a good product :slight_smile:

What I meant by integration is either a zapier to sync ghost members with remark42, or a native way to have ghost members being able to comment directly if they are logged in on the website.

1 Like

@WatsonJH Yes, that is the same thing I was wondering about / hoping for.