Memberkit - Membership management and automation platform for Ghost

Update March 2nd 2022

I am thrilled to announce that MemberKit is open to early adopters starting today!

I have put together a demo video showing how to setup your account and the creation of a very simple workflow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nWCwmMirVQ

My goal with this private beta is to focus on the features my early adopters care the most about. Currently MemberKit workflows supports the following triggers (events):

1. New member on your site
  2. Member unsubscribed from your newsletter
  3. Member re-subscribes from your newsletter
  4. Member edited (low level event)
  5. Member deleted (low level event)

#4 and #5 are lower level events that will be useful when we introduce more complicated workflows. The first 3 are the officially supported events.

When an event occur you can add the following tasks to your workflows

1. Send email to member
  2. Send email notification to yourself or someone

I have more ideas that I will share with those who joined the private beta and based on the feedback I receive I will prioritize what to build and/or pivot.

I would like to re-iterate that if you are interested in joining the private beta after watching the demo video it will require a one-time $100 payment . This will only be available to early adopters - when the app is open to the public, a monthly subscription will be required.

If you join the private beta and later decide to opt-out, there is a 14 days money back guarantee, no questions asked. I understand that a paid private beta is not for everyone.

Click on “ Click here to login ” on the top right corner. The video above shows the login process as well.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Again, let me know if you have any questions or concerns