Pictures/photos broken after update (ghost 3 -> 4.4.0)

Hello!
I just updated from ghost 3 (latest) to ghost 4 (latest up to today) and I had NO errors during the update. Everything ran smothly (node, ghos cli and ghost updates).

Now I am checking my post and ALL the images in the body (specially the ones in gallery) are “gone”. To be more specific: I CAN see de pictures IN the EDITOR, but I CANT see them in the blog view.

Nota: I am using the integration with FLUIDBOX ( Fluidbox Integration for Image click lightboxes - Themes - Ghost Forum) and when I turn it off, error still persist.

And

• How was Ghost installed and configured? Default
  • What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
    Browsers: Firefox 88.0.1 | Chrome 90.0.4430.212 | Edge 90.0.818.66
    Node Version: v14.16.0
    Ghost Version: 4.4.0
    Ghost-CLI Version: 1.17.2
    Environment: production
  • What errors or information do you see in the console? no errors during update
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Enter to the blog post and check gallery

EDIT: After inspecting the web site, i can see that the path to images are ok (url) and the originals are in the proper folder. I can actually open the images in a tab with the right url… but they are “broken” in the blog post.

EDIT 2: It ALSO happen when I compose a NEW post…

Fixed. the problem was the URL set in ghost config (it was HTTP instead of HTTPS)
I also had the problem with the “portal” config, and thats the reason i found that post.

the fix was described here:

So after I did this and navigated to my site, I was redirected to 127.0.0.1. Whoopsie… guess there was something else needed here