I just updated from ghost 3 (latest) to ghost 4 (latest up to today) and I had NO errors during the update. Everything ran smothly (node, ghos cli and ghost updates).
Now I am checking my post and ALL the images in the body (specially the ones in gallery) are “gone”. To be more specific: I CAN see de pictures IN the EDITOR, but I CANT see them in the blog view.
Nota: I am using the integration with FLUIDBOX ( Fluidbox Integration for Image click lightboxes - Themes - Ghost Forum) and when I turn it off, error still persist.
- What’s your URL? #JourneySpots: San Diego, fantastic beaches with a view
- What version of Ghost are you using? 4.4.0
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Default
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
Browsers: Firefox 88.0.1 | Chrome 90.0.4430.212 | Edge 90.0.818.66
OS: Ubuntu, v16.04.7 LTS
Node Version: v14.16.0
Ghost Version: 4.4.0
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.17.2
- What errors or information do you see in the console? no errors during update
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Enter to the blog post and check gallery
EDIT: After inspecting the web site, i can see that the path to images are ok (url) and the originals are in the proper folder. I can actually open the images in a tab with the right url… but they are “broken” in the blog post.
EDIT 2: It ALSO happen when I compose a NEW post…