.yaml is really fussy about spacing. Do you have the two spaces before /blog… ? In the future, if you use the </> button in the editor menu, your code and markup will show up in more readable form. :)
Did you upload the yaml file with a .yaml extension? (Not .json.) I’m not sure if Ghost cares, but it might.
And could you say what you mean by ‘does not work’? Endless redirect loop, or no redirect at all?
You uploaded the redirects.yaml to Ghost using Settings > Labs, right? You didn’t just put it into the theme or try to find a copy in the actual Ghost install and edit it, right?
If you haven’t already done so, restarting Ghost (if self-hosted) is worth trying.
(Sorry for asking silly questions, but I get lucky and identify the problem with the silly question often enough that I keep doing it.)
Are you able to share your site where this is happening? It might help to diagnose. I tested this redirect on my own site and it worked for me, so I think something else might be going on.
I am using Traefiks “strippprefix” to strip the /blog from the URL before sending to the docker container.
According to one article I found on the Internets…the stripprefix occurs before the redirect. I tried modifying the redirect to /privacy → /privacypolicy, but this did not work either.