Problem with mailgun / newsletter

Hi.

I use mailgun as mail provider and the normal login logins mail are working fine

But when I try to send out a newsletter I get this error:

2021-07-02_21-53-29
error

I have double-checked my newsletter settings, and it’s all looking fine.

In the last 2. posts I have made, I get the same error!

From my Log

NAME: EmailError
CODE: BULK_EMAIL_SEND_FAILED

level: normal

"The email service was unable to send an email batch."
EmailError: The server has encountered an error.
    at /var/www/ghost/versions/4.8.4/core/server/services/bulk-email/index.js:237:30
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
    at async Object.processEmailBatch (/var/www/ghost/versions/4.8.4/core/server/services/bulk-email/index.js:166:34)
    at async Promise.map.concurrency (/var/www/ghost/versions/4.8.4/core/server/services/bulk-email/index.js:98:17)

Error: Domain mailgun.futurenode.dk is not allowed to send: recipient limit exceeded, try again after Fri, 02 Jul 2021 19:57:53 UTC
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/var/www/ghost/versions/4.8.4/node_modules/mailgun-js/lib/request.js:327:17)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:387:35)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (domain.js:470:12)
    at endReadableNT (internal/streams/readable.js:1317:12)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:82:21)

[2021-07-02 21:57:24] INFO "GET /ghost/api/canary/admin/emails/60dde6802444f6e6e5135755/" 200 16ms

Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Ghost-CLI version: 1.17.3
Ghost version: 4.8.4 (at /var/www/ghost)

It has not been a problem before! Anyone that has the same problem?!?

The problem is new for me… It’s something new!

Can someone help me here… Please

That’s the error from Mailgun. I suggest you contact their support and see if you can get the recipient limit on your account raised/removed.

1 Like

Thanks. I contacted mailgun, and they solved the problem for me :slight_smile:

How can you contact mailgun? Please show me. I search but don’t have and result for contact by email.

2 Likes

I got this response when I reported this problem. What can I do now with this account? I even have to pay $35/ month for my plan.

You need to take that up with them. No-one here has any relationship with Mailgun outside of being customers, if you have a problem with your Mailgun account you need to speak with Mailgun.