Stickers option is not available in the editing tools [Pintura Integration]

Thanks for the answer @RyanF!

I was talking to Pintura support, and it is related to the mentioned bug in version 8.60.3. However, something strange happens:

Server A: Works only with the old version of Pintura.

I installed a 0 (A) server with the Ghost droplet from DigitalOcean. And the sticker function appears with version 8.60.2 but not with the latest 8.60.13 and 8.60.12. This is the configuration of server A:

Pintura: 8.60.2
Ghost Version: 5.54.4
Environment: production
Database: mysql8
Mail: Direct
Ghost-CLI version: 1.24.2
Node.js version: v16.17.0
Linux test 5.15.0-46-generic
Ubuntu: 22.04

With version 8.60.13 it does not appear.

Server B: Does not work with any version of Pintura

But on a server (B) with earlier installation it does not appear with any of the versions. This is the configuration of server B:

Pintura: 8.60.2
Ghost Version: 5.54.4
Environment: production
Database: mysql8
Mail: Direct
Ghost-CLI version: 1.21.0
Node.js version: v16.17.0
Linux test 5.4.0-153-generic
Ubuntu: 20.04

Questions about Ghost and Paint integration

a. What could it be, any dependencies?
b. Where are the Paint configuration files inside Ghost?
c. Does it have something to do if I purchased the Pintura Image Editor + Video Editor Extension license?

Division of the issue

I divide this problem in two: One part is the possible error of Pintura (that I will report news of what the support answers me) and the second part is that it is replicable in a new installation of self-hosted Ghost (A) and in an old installation of self-hosted Ghost (B).

Another problem: Editing in all uploaded images

PS: I don’t know if I open another issue, because when I was testing, I realized that the edit function only works on the feature image, but you can’t edit on the images that are added to the content (I attach screenshot).

From what I understood from the following post is that it works on all added images, or am I wrong?