These are the parts that do not actually work in Ghost markdown. (Callout / Toggle / Button / Header)

These are the parts that do not actually work in Ghost markdown. (Callout / Toggle / Button / Header)

There seems to be no problem when writing in editor.
But when I actually post it, it doesn’t work properly.

Please visit my blog and check what the problem is.

https://blog.sosohe.com/dalsonim/

Setup information

Ghost Version

Node.js Version
v18.16.1.

How did you install Ghost?
Self-Hosting / Casper Theme

Provide details of your host & operating system
Apache + MariaDB on WIndows10 OS.

Database type
10.4.25-MariaDB

Browser & OS version
chrome / windows10

Relevant log / error output
Not Applicable

There’s a related topic here:

TLDR: Asset generation doesn’t work on Windows but you can work around that by using WSL.

Thank you, kevin.

I got a hint from the related items you told me. I chose how to install dockers desktop(Ubuntu OS) and put a Ghost image(Docker) on it to run it.

The result was successful and I thank you once again.

However, this experience makes me seriously think about returning to WP. I saw the information here for the first time that the asset is not working in Windows.

1 Like

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post, but I noted that OP had mentioned “callout” as missing within Ghost markdown.

I agree that this is the case. Grav has a neat modification of Markdown which has the ability of adding callouts/alerts within Markdown. This would make is possible to have an entire post in a single markdown card (Although I appreciated that this takes away the flexibility afforded by the awesome Ghost editor.).

This has an added advantage of allowing global footnotes (which is being voted here)

So is it possible to have alerts/callouts within a markdown card instead of them existing on a separate card?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.