Stories & Expressions

Hi, i love ghost, for its open nature and its usage in publication by communities and other small publishers, open business platforms etc…

i have also constructed my own site from scratch, before i came to know about ghost. Now for our community in india, we use ghost for bloggin and publishing. In my experience i see that ghost would be more awesome if it takes knight lab foundations story telling and expressive tools made using js, like juxtapose, storymaps, timeline, soundcite, etc…

while i was constructing my own site and a story in it, i used timeline to construct a political story based on facts. But that was more hacky. But it worked perfectly.

is the idea already proposed ? if so why we have not engaged in developing into ghost, making it more awesome. I would love to see and use and contribute for it, and make it better than any other proprietary media publishing platforms that exploits readership and authorship.

please, please do consider it…

im not very good with programming, i know some design, i do some coding, but i am a person who loves to collect facts from researchers or by independent research and convey a story to the very same people who i made the story and build bottom up education to reach out to people who are in suffering and exploitation. Think it as more or a humanitarian request.