Unable to upgrade from 3.42.4 to 4.1.2

While trying to upgrade my site from latest version 3 to 4.1, the debug log says :

Debug Information:
Node Version: v12.21.0
Ghost Version: 4.1.2
Ghost-CLI Version: 1.16.3
Environment: production
Command: ‘ghost update’
Message: Ghost was able to start, but errored during boot with: alter table members_subscribe_events add constraint members_subscribe_events_member_id_foreign foreign key (member_id) references members (id) on delete CASCADE - UNKNOWN_CODE_PLEASE_REPORT: Referencing column ‘member_id’ and referenced column ‘id’ in foreign key constraint ‘members_subscribe_events_member_id_foreign’ are incompatible.
Help: Error occurred while executing the following migration: 05-add-members-subscribe-events-table.js
Suggestion: journalctl -u ghost_www-sayfrance-com -n 50
Stack: Error: Ghost was able to start, but errored during boot with: alter table members_subscribe_events add constraint members_subscribe_events_member_id_foreign foreign key (member_id) references members (id) on delete CASCADE - UNKNOWN_CODE_PLEASE_REPORT: Referencing column ‘member_id’ and referenced column ‘id’ in foreign key constraint ‘members_subscribe_events_member_id_foreign’ are incompatible.
at Server. (/usr/lib/node_modules/ghost-cli/lib/utils/port-polling.js:53:28)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:420:28)
at Server.emit (events.js:314:20)
at emitCloseNT (net.js:1657:8)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:83:21)

I haven’t tried to revert back to 3.42…4 as it failed on one of my other site.
I haven’t found a solution on this forum yet.

Updated to node 14.
After reboot the site was working.

Tried with another 3.42.4 install and ghost update did the same thing (couldn’t restart, same error message)
However after a reboot of the server, the site was up ¯_(ツ)_/¯