I managed to successfully set up Ghost with SSL via the official integration with LetsEncrypt, but now I want to move over to a certificate issued by Amazon and a domain managed via Route53 and CloudFront.
What I tried doing:
- Keep my blog as it is and only point the A record to the CloudFront distribution. Didn’t work.
- Uninstall and reinstall Ghost. Didn’t work.
- Start with a clean-slate EC2 (uninstall mysql, nginx, etc.) and reinstall Ghost. Didn’t work.
- I did not answer with “yes” when the Ghost CLI asked me if I want SSL via LetsEncrypt.
- I tried changing the URL via
ghost config urla couple of times, nothing worked.
- I disabled the cache in the CloudFront distribution settings, even if I think that this isn’t related. I can see the same nginx default page if I access the IP of the EC2 directly.
Is this not doable with Ghost? Can I use SSL only via the integration with LetsEncrypt?