Use #has to check current URL?

Hi guys, I am currently running the latest ghost version locally to set up a documentation for my company.
I was trying add classes in a menu depending on what page I am on.
Ideally I could do something like {{#has url=current_url}} nav-expanded {{/has}}.
I saw that this is possible using {{navigation}} but I am actually iterating over tags while doing this and want to keep my navigation as is.
E.g.: the “Introduction” item would be expanded if the url is “/docs/intro/”.
One work-around could be to use secondary navigation but it seems a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

The post slug will always be unique, so you could use that, right?

That’s what I was hoping but I don’t seem to be able to do the evaluation in the #has tag.
If the slug=“intro” and url="/docs/intro/" - how would you compare that? is there a way to split a string in handlebars?

The page with the url /docs/intro will use the content with the slug intro, so you can use the has helper to just compare slugs:

{{#has slug="intro"}}
{{!-- You are on the `/docs/intro` page. If this doesn't work, that means the `docs/intro` page is using has a different slug, or there's something wrong with your context --}}
{{/host}}

This would work for all pages that do have a slug. But when I am just on the index page this once again doesn’t work. Is there any way I can change the available context?

Quick addition to what I just wrote:
Even {{#has url="/docs/intro/"}} does not seem to evaluate to true.
I am very confused about which context is available where. Shouldn’t the {{url}} be available from anywhere if it is index, page, or post?

The reason it doesn’t evaluate to true is because the has helper doesn’t support querying against the URL:

If you’re on an index page, the is helper is also useful. However, I’m not entirely sure if you’re able to see what collection you’re on. You can also use client-side enhancement which lets you use whatever js scripting your want to use

I guess I just wasn’t sure if there was anything possible mentioned outside of the docs but I will just have to work with this.
Thank you very much for your help

You can use the JavaScript window. location. href property to get the entire URL of the current page which includes host name, query string, fragment identifier, etc.If i wrong so anyone guide me with such details please

For future reference:
The best solution is most likely building your own helper:

WARNING:
For most managed hosting solution you will likely not be able to change the ‘known_helpers’ array in GSCAN module.