I’m newly trying Ghost blog, and I’ve seen an article about adding custom helpers. - https://dotnetfalcon.com/create-custom-helpers-to-add-functionality-to-your-ghost-blog/
BTW, in my installation (version 3.15.1), I can’t find the “helpers” directory in “core/server”…
Is the “helpers” directory moved to somewhere…?
Or am I misunderstanding the above article…?
Thank you for reading my question.
If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue >>> slfvn.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? >>> 3.15.1
- What configuration?
- What browser? >>> Google Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?