- I recorded a video of the issue: https://www.loom.com/share/8c5265ad03b5473797169bc1de1fdf4f
- What version of Ghost are you using? Ghost 3.0
- I’ve tried my website in chrome and firefox, and with private browsers
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
Expected media feature name but found ‘-ms-high-contrast’.
Found invalid value for media feature.
- Has anyone else ran into issues with images in ghost 3.0?
I updated my theme to a newer version (uploaded a zip file) and all my images are broken.
When I revert to the old version, there are no issues.
I checked post.hbs and there’s no issue there. It’s the same as in the working version of the theme.
The package.json features new image sizes.
- When I change the image url to the old image size it works
- I’ve checked my nginx config and it’s the standard configuration.