Phantom new version

Hello,

I used Phantom (GitHub - nitinthewiz/ghost-phantom: Phantom theme for Ghost) theme on Ghost 0.x, then modified it to work with Ghost 2/3. But now it lacks critical features like image auto-size etc. I’m wondering how to update to something similar. It can be paid.

I found this site: Phantom - Responsive Parallax Theme for Ghost by Codetic | ThemeForest

But I don’t know if this is a straight update - the developer name differs - nor if the site is legit. I’ve never purchased a theme before (to anything), and the site certainly does not look like Ghost official Marketplace.

In general I’d love to have a smooth transition to something up to date.

Would you be able to help? Perhaps I’m missing something about the phantom theme?
Thanks!

Could anybody help, please? :)

ThemeForest is a common marketplace for all sorts of themes, not just for Ghost. Quality varies. Looks like the demo site for this theme is offline, which is not encouraging, but could be a momentary hiccup.

It’s not clear to me if this is the successor to the theme you got from Github or not.

The link you posted looks to be the (updated) theme from 2014. Whether or not the theme creator has added responsive images (srcsets) etc would be a good question for them. Or you could look at the demo linked from the sales site (once it’s back up) and see if you see the functionality you’re looking for.

1 Like