502 Error Please Help

If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:

• What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to debug your issue. https://blog.jherpers.com
  • What version of Ghost are you using? 3.35
  • What configuration?
  • What browser? edge
  • What errors or information do you see in the console? 502 bad gateway. ghost is running
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? attempt to access domain

Preface this by saying I am not an advanced developer so excuse any ignorance. I had my site up and running and tried to swap domains. I have since reverted back to the old domain but it is now giving the 502 error. I am using Digital Ocean 1-click and Cloudflare.

I looked through the nginx config files and the ports match which is an issue I saw in another thread.

My encryption is set to full on Cloudflare and I am using the Cloudflare NS which appear to be resolving.

Please help I do not know what to do next to troubleshoot.

I am very concerned I am going to lose all of my posts. Is there a way to export from CLI? I had not backed up my files.

Hey @jch :wave:

It looks like everything is working now, are you still having issues?

Hi thank you for responding. Yes it does look like the issue resolved but unfortunately I’m not entirely sure what did the trick.