If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.
If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.
- What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to help you
- What version of Ghost are you using? If it’s not the latest, please update Ghost first before opening your topic
- How was Ghost installed and configured?
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using?
- What errors or information do you see in the console?
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
Hosted on AWS, self managed.
Version: Ghost-CLI version: 1.14.1 | Ghost version: 3.31.5
Node Version: 12.8.3
OS: Ubuntu 18.04
I am getting error : 503 Service Unavailable.
I tried the following commands:
- ghost buster
Everything ran fine.
ghost run and ghost start commands also dint show any issue.
Ghost log files also displayed no errors.
Apache Log file had an error:
[Sun Sep 06 15:58:12.530425 2020] [proxy:error] [pid 5028:tid 140214798919424] (111)Connection refused: AH00957: HTTP: attempt to connect to 127.0.0.1:2368 (localhost) failed [Sun Sep 06 15:58:12.532600 2020] [proxy_http:error] [pid 5028:tid 140214798919424] [client x.x.x.x:51185] AH01114: HTTP: failed to make connection to backend: localhost, referer: https://blog.dharmilsanghvi.com/ghost/
I was running my ghost instance on port 2370, but somehow apache was connecting to port 2368 and getting refused.
Hence, I changed the port of my ghst instance to 2368, still the same above error.