A question about the new "Starter Plan" on ghost.org

Hello, I’d like to ask a question about the new “Starter Plan” available on ghost.org

If I’m not mistaken, by using this plan you will be disallowed to add custom themes and editing the existing ones; you will be only allowed to use the basic, official themes as they were made.

I’m quite okay with this limitation, but I’d like to have my blog wrote in a language different from english. I don’t want to have a blog in multiple languages, just one (Italian, in my case).
I don’t care about the dashboard in english, and I’m not either only talking about the post content. My concern is toward the navigation buttons and links generated by Ghost for my website. Such as the “Previous” and the “Next” links on the navigation bar or the “Subscribe” button and the message that will invite the people to subscribe to my blog.

If the theme is not officially support multilanguage, and AFAIK all the official Ghost themes are only available in english, the only way that is left to modify the text in these links and button is to manually edit the .HBS files. Is it right?

But editing the theme won’t be allowed on the starter plan.

So my question is: If I choose the starter plan, will I be forced to stick with english?

Thank you

• What’s your URL? This is the easiest way for others to help you

not relevant for the question

• What version of Ghost are you using? If it’s not the latest, please update Ghost first before opening your topic

• How was Ghost installed and configured?