Due to the nature of my site, I have MANY pages and VERY MANY posts.
I’m working with some pages now, and having them all in one long list is hard to deal with. I would like to have the ability to organize them into folders. Thanks!
Due to the nature of my site, I have MANY pages and VERY MANY posts.
I’m working with some pages now, and having them all in one long list is hard to deal with. I would like to have the ability to organize them into folders. Thanks!
Hey @BruceInLouisville - Are you aware of “Sidebar Views” in the Ghost Admin?
Yes, but I’m not sure how that applies here. I tried giving a page a private tag, but there’s no option to save a filtered view, like there is for posts.
Here’s hoping the sidebar views feature is extended to include pages as well. I guess you could create a custom post template to use for your “Pages”.