Add instagram link to the navigation

Did you check out the tutorial?

This tutorial does not mention anything about Secondary navigation or adding social media icons at the footer though. It is about the header. Do you have any guides regarding that?

The article has changed since I originally wrote it over 2 years ago. I donā€™t but @RyanF might?

We hope to add support for adding the icons to the footer in the future, but it looks like youā€™re already getting some help in this thread:

I gave up for now. Iā€™m ok waiting. Any ETA?

No ETA at the moment.

1 Like

I think that you might use your instagram profile as a basis for finding layouts. Just remember that there is always that risk to be blocked by Instagram social network it will find lots of fake or ā€œdeadā€ subscribers.

Iā€™ve personally found that customizing themes can be a fun and rewarding experience, as it allows you to tailor your website to perfectly suit your needs and preferences.

You have to customize the Casper theme in Ghost to add the Instagram link in navigation. Access the Casper theme, go to setting section. In HTML code find the default.hbs and navigation.hbs and add new list with anchor text to add the instagram linkā€¦