Add secondary submenu

If you’re looking for help, please provide information about your environment. If you delete this template and don’t provide any information, your topic will be closed.

If you aren’t running the latest version of Ghost, the first thing we will ask you to do is update to the latest version of Ghost.

• What’s your URL? No URL Running locally
  • Ghost version: 3.40.5

And

• How was Ghost installed and configured? CLI install
  • What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? node 12, linux, chrome
  • What errors or information do you see in the console? No errors not related to errors
  • What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? No issues

I’m attempting to do a submenu for my custom navigation. Here is my code:

<nav id="menu">
    <ul id="menu-main-menu" class="menu menu-main">
      <!-- Loop through the navigation items -->
      {{#foreach navigation}}
      <li {{#if current}}class="current-menu-item page_item current_page_item"{{/if}}>
        <a href="{{url absolute="true"}}"><span>{{label}}</span></a>
        {{#if isSecondary}}
        <ul class="sub-menu">
            <li>
                <a href="content/biolab/about.html#about"><span>About</span></a>
            </li>
            <li>
              <a href="content/biolab/about.html#awards"><span>Awards</span></a>
            </li>
            <li>
                <a href="content/biolab/about.html#thecrew"><span>The crew</span></a>
            </li>
        </ul>
      </li>
      {{/if}}
      {{/foreach}}

<!-- End the loop -->
    </ul>
</nav><a class="responsive-menu-toggle" href="#"><i class="icon-menu-fine"></i></a>

even thou I have a secondary menu created the ul of isSecondary does not appear. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this functioning?