Add text to sign up form

Thanks a lot @kose_mark ! If I might ask -

• Do not use the default membership portal (signup/signin popup,etc.). You’d need to have someone create similar functionality with HTML/CSS/JS in your theme`

Would you know if I can e.g. use Mailchimp forms for this? And they would show up whenever the portal is shown?

• Clone GitHub repo, modify, build it and somehow replace the loaded default portal.min.js(which may be hard itself. There is a discussion about it here ). As an example,you can check Sign up page

Can I do this in the hosted version of Ghost somehow or would I need to be running my own instance?

• This is a bit of a hack with Code injection and the least reliable way, but it seems to work. I did a quick and dirty one here which you can understand how it can be done. I had to add in timeouts to give React time to load and render components. Add this to your pages using Code Injection

Thanks for putting this together :pray: I have added to the Injection for the header, but the form doesn’t change. Anything that I am missing?