- What’s your URL? https://www.crystalballtoys.com
- **What version of Ghost are you using? * Version: [5.22.9]
- How was Ghost installed and configured? Using Ghost.io and I’m using a Custom Theme Reco v5.0.0
- What Node version, database, OS & browser are you using? Latest version of Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? SEMRush site evaluation showing “No Alt Description” errors on my product pictures.
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having? Simply add an image through a +Product insert.
Wondering if it would be possible for you to also add an “alt=” to either the pop-up box that is associated with the +Product for the image that is inserted. Or allow the “Description” value to also be the “alt=” value.
Thanks in advance!