Ali Abdaal's theme now available

Hi all,

I’m Dan, a theme designer and owner of Cove comments.

About a year ago I made YouTuber Ali Abdaal’s Ghost site and we have now collaborated to release the theme so that anyone can use it on their site!

It’s fully customisable so you can easily change the copy and video on the homepage, and change colours etc.

It has a Newsletter archive page plus a system for creating content hubs like Ali’s site (see his Productivity example).

I’ve had many requests over the past year to make sites similar to Ali’s. It seems like a popular theme! I’m very happy to share it with you here.

View the full demo

More details about the theme

The theme costs $149 and can be purchased from superthemes.co.

6 Likes

Hi @dan,
Nice work! I checked the theme.

My question:
Is it fair to sell other popular site’s designs publicly?

Thanks

Hi! We have worked together to make this available; this is a joint project between Ali and me.

As per the post above:

Great :) Happy sell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’m thinking of purchasing this theme. Any one here using it for their newsletter so that I can take a look?

Many thanks

Hi,

Any idea why this theme is no longer for sale or if it will be available for purchase again?

Cheers,

Hayden

Hi Hayden, it’s still available.

You can purchase it from here: Ali Abdaal Original

:slight_smile:

Hi @dan! Thanks for making a great theme. The documentation is very nice and editing the blocks and changing the text is pretty straightforward. However, I am having trouble changing the home_checkout text for “Check out my ultimate guides.”

Are there instructions for this in the documentation? Cheers!

Looks so cool. Is there any way to change the subscribe box to another button?