- Explain roughly what’s wrong
- What did you expect to happen?
I am trying to create a multiple node snippet including text, html, etc.
- To select manually with clic & drag all the items and it does not show the toolbar to create the snippet.
Moreover, I cannot know if nodes are selected (except text) because there is no “active”/selected visual state
- To create a new post containing only the snippet content, hit
CTRL+Aand creates the snippet.
But either I am on a text node and it triggers the blockquote feature (which should be triggered using
CTRL+Q, French keyboard issue??) or I am on a HTML node and it does nothing…
- Even tried to create snippet directly in Database using MySQl query but that is a work around that is not viable at all…
I succeeded (by chance?) in a previous version of Ghost but now it does not work anymore.
Steps to Reproduce
Follow these steps firstly in a non empty post and then in an empty post.
- Create 1 HTLM node
<div class="row jusitfy-content-center"> <div class="col-12 col-md-6 col-lg-5">
- Create text node “Column 1 content”
- Create 1 HTML node
</div> <div class="col-12 col-md-6 col-lg-7">
- Create text node “Column 2 content”
- Create HTML Node
- Try to clic, drag and select all the nodes you have just created → Does it work? Do you have the snippet toolbar displayed?
- Repeat the node creation in an empty post
CTRL+Ato select all nodes → Doest it work? Do you have the snippet toolbar displayed?
Both tries lead to negative answers on my browser/ghost installation…
Ghost version : 5.62.0 with Beta Editor (tried without, not working neither)
If self-hosting - share which version of Node.js you’re using.
Using Ghost Alpine docker image
How did you install Ghost?
Provide some details about your install of Ghost if you are self-hosting.
Provide details of your host & operating system
Include further details about your hosting and OS.
Browser & OS version
Firefox 117.0.1 (tested on Ubuntu & Windows 11)
Works sometimes on Google Chrome with a good patience…
Relevant log / error output