If you’re looking for some help, it’s important to provide as much context as possible so that people are able to assist you. Try to always mention:
- What’s your URL? http://thedailyshitter.com
- What version of Ghost are you using? 2.22.0
- What configuration? Mailgun
- What browser? Chrome
- What errors or information do you see in the console? Using docker, can’t connect to mailgun
- What steps could someone else take to reproduce the issue you’re having?
Please provide instructions for connection ghost:alpine-2 docker image to mailgun. Nothing i tried workds
Nothing seems to work.
environment: url: https://thedailyshitter.com mail__transport: SMTP mail__options__service: Mailgun mail__options__auth__user: email@example.com mail__options__auth__pass: xxxx
This is in my docker-compose.yml file but i still can’t send emails.